Swift Pures

Login to continue.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Swift Pures

Login to continue.

Swift Pures

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Swift Pures

Rockingham dating - Need a guy with a great sex drive

Tasmania

Rockingham dating  - Need a guy with a great sex drive Empty Rockingham dating - Need a guy with a great sex drive

Post by Tasmania Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:32 pm

Mandurah dating - Wanna get down with me? My name is Theresa DONATO Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! Canberra-Queanbeyan online dating Richmond-Windsor online dating singles in Tasmania free online dating Warrnambool free online dating Sunbury dating I like to draw and write, i love to camp, party and sex. My long-term goal is to get money. I love trying new things thats why i'm on here. I love rap music. I really want to have a threesome. i like to hang out, have fun, go shopoping, see a movie, go out for lunch.... doesnt really matter im a simple girl to please. just looking for someone older to have intimate encounters every once in a while. i am looking for the occasional fun. Hello there. I am hoping to meet singles locally to spend time with and get to know better. I am not able to immediately relocate at this time. Good luck on your search. God Bless. I want a fling that goes like this: We would go out and drink a little. Then go back to my place and do the dirty all inght!!! That is the perfect date for me. The guy can also say what he wants to do because I am up for anything. I am a young college student looking to have some fun, some drinks and whatever happens after. I have brown hair and an athletic build. Believe me you won't be disappointed. Send me a message if you want to exchange pictures and maybe hookup. I'm not into games, liars, casual hook-ups and cheaters. I am honest and expect the same from you. If any of these are part of your intentions, please move onto the next person. I can hang with the guys, but also be a girly-girl.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:45 am